Sunday, January 4, 2009

What Now?

My school had a chistmas party almost ALL day before our 2 week break, and ohh boy was it fun!! I just loved taking pictures!

Zac and me..there is not much than we were probably the most goofiest people that day..=D

A billion pictures and I finally got it. Woot Woot.



This girl is amazing! Hayley Shryder...she makes you laugh and smile and she really brightens the room. During our party she always had a smile on her face. I first took this picture without her looking then she made this face and was "Diana, whatever are you doing?" And man was it cute!!! Haley, you are such a darling thanks for being a great friend.
These two..oh my..they are such a mix...let me say that they are just WAY to fun.


He didn't see me pull out my camera so he decided to attempt to do this without anyone watching..hehehe..














1 comment:

Sarah Bearah said...

Aww.. looks like fun... I miss Hannah!! She is soo funny, and such a nut! It's fun looking at you pix...